It's Here! It's Here :o)

boova
This post is 7166 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am so excited.

Picked up my new R6 on Saturday.

I did have a J1 ZX6 and the difference is amazing.

Of course I couldn't pick up just the standard model I have had a Micron high level stainless steel can put on and a cowl. I have short legs so they have also pushed the forks through the yolks for me to lower it a bit, and have also taken off the back foot rests so it looks like the dogs b*****ks!!!

Of course fingers were crossed on Saturday night down the pub that the weather for Sunday would be dry and not quite so cold............and God answered my prayers.

7am and I was looking out the window waking up the hubby. Finally got out on it at 12pm. Smile smile smile. I LOVE IT!!!!

Well just thought I would let you all know and probably have bored you all silly. :rolleyes:

Anyone that is thinking of getting one don't bother thinking about it, JUST DO IT :D

Will get some piccies taken and post them.

I am in love :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Awesome! :thumb: .....Sounds like you've landed a sweet ride there Boova ;)

I too, added to my bike collection on Saturday when I drove a 250 mile round trip to pick up this......

My_XT.jpgMy_XT2.jpg

Found it on Ebay, but bought it directly from the seller ;)

So far, it's been a blast to ride! B)

• Admin

I came sooooo close to buying one last year when yamaha were doing their interest free 4 year credit! But going away travelling made me change my mind :blink:

Glad your enjoying it, and hope to see you online more B)

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine at the start of January but thanks to the usual monsoon weather up here I've not had much opportunity to ride it. Last couple of weekends have been great though.

Incredible bike, I absolutely love it. Read a lot about it being twitchy, unstable and prone to tankslappers (it's a 2000 model). Have to say I was on a few rough roads at fair old speeds and, although I could feel every imperfection on the road, it felt pretty solid. Touch wood! B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online