Out on the town

Beezkneez
This post is 7179 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

out on the drink last night in newcastle, went to a nightclub that i've never been in, anyway cut a long story short couldnt find the toilets so i headed for a big queue (cloak room) asked a guy if he could point me in the right direction, which he did, as i walked away the cheeky get kicked me twice, so i turned around to see him and his lass laughing at me, so turned my geordie mode on...

"do you think thats was funny like?" and before he could answer i smacked him one right in the mouth, "not fecking funny now is it?"

i mean come on whats the world coming to? i'm not a violent person but howay the little fucka deserved it :angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nice one baz. i've gone off going to clubs and stuff now, they're all full of twats like that :rolleyes: the musics shite anyway. better off with a good pub i say B)

• Admin

Im getting too old for clubs, got kicked out the last one for falling asleep :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online