anyone out today?

liquidcooled
This post is 7180 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

it's a bit cold aint it! if the ice clears a bit i'll hopefully get out a run later on. what about you lot?

We had a bit of snow here last night Alan...and it's not thawing much TBH. And there's ice patches everywhere too.

When I took the dogs out I saw a couple of sportsbikes belting up the road.

Not sure what their motivation was for riding in these conditions. Imminent death possibly! :rolleyes:

well just got back. i cant feel my bloody fingers! :unsure: it was an ok run, followed a bloke on a triumph tiger for a while....which was nice! fair bit of poke in them. some twat on an r6 overtook us and nearly came off big style, we then overtook him 2 mins later :rolleyes: . apart from that it was uneventfull really. too cold to enjoy it, even with all the gear on :(

Took my little lad for a ride down to the river on th XT......it's still unseasonably warm here right now.....& it doesn't look like I'll be doing any Skiing this year as the resorts on Mt. Hood have closed already! :blink: .....What a pisser?! :angry:

You got it then Scott?

Yep!.....after driving 240 miles (round-trip) to get it. :rolleyes:

I must say, the guy I bought it from took pretty good care of it. B)

Everyting works well....Turn-Key operation....already for commuting duties tomorrow. ;)

Wish I had a digi-cam!......but I'll get some pics of it up soon. :)

Yeah Alan, I do! ;) .....when I got home with it, 1st thing I did was unload it outta my truck & ride a few Wheelies up & down the street. B)

After I get up enough cash for a black aftermarket fuel tank......it'll look just like one of those bikes in that Chuck Norris flick, "Delta Force" B) .....just have to add some machine-gun turn indicators to it. c_M16.gif:D

My 21yr. old son told me I should start packin' his sawed-off 12ga. Mossberg with me for those madhouse commutes to work.....

......then all those Yuppies Dumbsh*ts out there might just get the point! :ph34r:c_2M16.gif:lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online