MX 175 A work in progress

Geoclinton
This post is 4608 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI Guys

I am getting there as regards to the learning curve I have found myself in. I've completely cleared the bike of Exmoor mud now I found a huge clump of it in the air box and on filter too I've drained & cleaned the oil reservoir cleaned carb and dried all the water out of the oil pump housing. I noticed on a previous post that its easy to bleed the oil pump is it the obvious screw head that's at the front to the top left? Also i've bought a new ignition barrel/switch with 9 connectors (2 Boxes) I can only find 2 wires connected to a normal spade switch Does this sound like a rewire job?

Hope someone can give guidance.

Cheers

Geo

I will post photos soon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just noticed I have the same bike as your good self I recon i've made a good choice of bike she needs some love though.

Hi

The wires I have in hand are the only visible ignition wires.with a paddle switch base remaining. There are a lot of wires going into the light casing

What do yer reckon?

Geo

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online