Now try not to cry ......

Mallory1
This post is 4677 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You're all as cold as a frozen mackrel lol...... I thought this vid was quite imspiring myself ..... off to watch some Jeremy Kyle now .....

Good vid Mallory

These kind of vids and things like this do really make us realise how lucky we are.

Life is short

Whatever probs we think we have,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we have none compared to some people.

Live life to the best of your potential,,,,,at all times

Good vid Mallory

These kind of vids and things like this do really make us realise how lucky we are.

Life is short

Whatever probs we think we have,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we have none compared to some people.

Live life to the best of your potential,,,,,at all times

Absolutely !! Was riding home yesterday in terrible wind & rain (in fact the worst wind I've ridden in to date) and was still thoroughly enjoying life on a bike - was tempted to simply post 'I love biking' but thought that would sound a bit sad :biglaugha: ...... but just being well enough to get a bike and take 'er for a rip really helps keep some things in perspective ..... hence the vid

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online