Yamaha DTR 125 1999 i think 6 speed

markspencer
This post is 4776 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys im hoping somone can help i have recently upgraded from a pit bike to a DTR125, It starts and runs fine except one thing, when you pull off the engine wants to die sometimes it does sometimes it bogs down a bit then starts to accelerate, as soon as i am going about 5 miles an hour the problems stops and runs really well goes through all gears you can feel the power valve it is just when you get to a slow speed it wants to die. the worst is hill starts. it seems to get better after about an hour of running but hoping i can get thsi sorted.

I dont know if it matters but it used to be a road bike all elctrics have been stripped and auto oil mixer removed too.

if you need to know any thing else just ask, and thanks for the help.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Mine did that a low revs, i put some redex in it, and just kept driving it around, cleared out the system and started running alot better... in time

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online