anyone out today?

liquidcooled
This post is 7172 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just back from a 110 mile jaunt through the hills on the trusty klr.

not a single other bike on the road today which is unusual as there's normaly atleast one other brave soul(or silly sod).

so did any of you lot brave the cold?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

it's been the same here for a while too pete. today is the fist good un we've had in a while. i thought i'd better make the most of it and get a decent run. no doubt it'll be pissing down and blowing a gale again tomorrow :unsure:

it's the best bike i've had pete. i love the thing! completely opened my eyes to the fun to be had on these bikes it has B) and i tell you what, there's not much can keep with it on on the right sort of road!

You can meet up with everybody then Alan. Plus bands, discos, the enduro run across Mid Wales.

And I should be back up in North Wales by then, so we could meet somewhere like Chester and ride down.

I'll be on the TT-R to do the enduro.

largemap.jpg

the route i took today was up the coast to girvan, then through the forest park for ages, back to newton stewart, then home to portpatrick. not very interesting i know :rolleyes::lol:

It's a Helluva lot more interesting than me sitting here waiting for the ICE to melt off everything! :blink:

....as i just made it home on Friday night from work before all the freezing rain came. ;)

Being on a bit of a limited budget lately, I've been keeping an eye on this......

XT that I found

& another plus is that it's the 1st bike I've found in Oregon.....only 2 hrs. drive away......so fingers crossed ;)

Yeah, all the other bikes I've been interested in are too far away.......would end up paying for the bike again.....in fuel costs or shipping charges! :rolleyes:

The only issue with this XT, is a small oil leak near the shock mount (frame carries oil)......which I think can be cured with a bit of JB Weld. ;)B)

I like all the new UFO plastics including the handguards! B) .......which BTW, I dug up my old Answer velcro-on handguards from my old Bultaco the other day......got 'em on the Maxim now.....looks a bit weird, but definitely saves me from the white finger syndrome with the freezing temps we've been having lately. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hey my dad used to have an old Bultaco Sherpa 350 Twin shock, i used to love riding it, but wasnt as good as my motessa :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online