Who's the bad egg.......

Pete
This post is 7080 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

who's the bastard that's doing this then? i'll fookin ave him B) i'd bet he's owned more yamaha's than most of you on here though! ALOT more :lol: i pity you fools, i really do B)

i'd bet he's owned more yamaha's than most of you on here though!

Can you beat 12 Alan? B)

Yamaha SR125

Yamaha DT175

Yamaha DT250

Yamaha TT-R250

Yamaha RD350

Yamaha DT400

Yamaha XT600E

Yamaha XJ600S Diversion

Yamaha FZS600 Fazer 600 x 2

Yamaha YZF600R

Yamaha XJ900S Diversion

i'd bet he's owned more yamaha's than most of you on here though! ALOT more :lol:  i pity you fools, i really do B)

Sh*t's gettin' kinda deep around here.......time for the Kwak owner to start passin' out the Hip-Waders with his posts! :lol:

PW50

DT125

SR250

XS400 Special x2

XS400R Seca

RD400F

XJ550 Seca x3

XS650

XJ750 Maxim

Now last time I checked......7 wasn't ALOT more than 12 :rolleyes: ......this guy gets a Kwak & thinks he's King Sh*t! :lol:

i've dug myself a deep one here guys :lol:  care to bale me out? ;) don't worry scott, i knew you're a hardcore yam fan too mate B)

You don't need bailing out mate......I was just flickin' ya some sh*t. :D

As long as you always have that RD in your Stable, your cool in my book. ;)B)

You've written a book Scott? Nice one! What's it called? "Mullet Growing for Dummies?"  :lol:

:lol: Alright WiseGuy.......It's actually about how to avoid being labeled as a Gay Honda Owner.......It's called YAMAHA's RULE! B):lol:

• 2 weeks later...

lol any messages left that dont seem like me just ignore as my mother has suddenly found a sense of humor and finds it amusing to come here use my name and then go shop lifting over asda on a vespa :D

lol any messages left that  dont seem like me just ignore as my mother has suddenly found a sense of humor and finds it amusing to come here use my name and then go shop lifting over asda on a vespa :D

:o:blink::P:D:D