I'm back, ... Well i never left but.....

Divvy_Rider
This post is 7171 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya peeps.

I hope everything is going well for you all.

Sorry i haven't posted for ages, been busy at work and erm lazy at home i guess :D

The bike is going well, but the vibrations are back again, .. last time a oil change calmed it down a lot, so i guess i need another one already (i've only done 6 or 7 hundred miles since last one) but nevermind, I presure washed it then sprayed it all over with silicone spray, Including the back brake disk :unsure: i didn't mean to of cource, i was trying to get all of the swing arm :) .. but it started working properly again after a mile or so :)

The next thing to do is get new tyres hopefully soon, BT45's (on the recommendation on 90% of you lot :) ) other than that its all good, Well apart from the weather!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi mark, i wondered where you'd got to :) welcome back! glad to hear everything with you and the divvy is fine. my dads 600 divvy vibrates just like yours. seems they all do that. silly yamaha :rolleyes: now where's my kawasaki :lol:

:welcome: back Mark!.....Yup, outside of the usual Yamaha quirks (vibes), it's good to hear that it's ticking away like the 2-wheel Timex that it is. ;)

I've got my eye on a few Divvy's up on Ebay lately......hopefully I'll end up with one before summer get's here, so I don't have to limp my poor Maxim down to Monterey for the GP :eusa_pray:

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys.

only a few more months till it's nice biking weather again, I'm getting bored of having cold hands, and brown undies from cornering in the wet :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Well im a tart only taken my bike out in the wet when ive had to ride it home, and yes i need a nappy bigtime, or maybe some better tyres for the wet. It just annoys me too much having to clean it all again though. :angry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online