FJ1200

yam400
This post is 4775 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, many years ago when my ankle biters were due, the FJ1200 had to go to pay for a Renault (sorry)

I would really like to trace it and if it's in one piece maybe buy it back, does anyone know where it is / if it's still on the road. I sold it to a guy in Portsmouth. It's reg is G131 MAG and it was midnight blue and i wish i'd never sold it!!FJ1200.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, I live in Portsmouth and do a fare amout of commuting so will keep a look out for you. Welcome and I hope we can find your bike and it has been loved! Peter

From the DVLA website

VEHICLE ENQUIRY Services Provided By DVLA: dvla_logo.gif The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for G131 MAG are:

Date of Liability 01 09 1992 Date of First Registration 18 08 1989 Year of Manufacture 1989 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1188CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour BLACK Vehicle Type Approval Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £40.70 12 Months Rate £74.00

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online