Thundercat Restriction

JonThundercat
This post is 4747 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys, I am in need of some 33bhp washers for my 1997 thundercat. Does anyone know where I can get some secondhand, I dont really want to spend £270 on small washers which im going to take out in a year or so.

On a similar note is there anyone on the forum using an throttle stop as a restrictor ?

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I would to know this also as i have the same bike and the same idea, to have it restricted to gain some exsperience before i take my test.

You can't ride it even if it is restricted, before you have passed your test. Suggest you read the rules about tests and bikes.

You can't ride it even if it is restricted, before you have passed your test. Suggest you read the rules about tests and bikes.

lol, sorry i just read up on the rule and regulations to CBT and was confused. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought since i have my CBT i thought i would be allowed to ride the bike if it was restricted, but i will go ahead and pay for my test instead of paying out £200 for a restrictor kit.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online