RS100 fuel/oil hoses

Gawney89
This post is 4789 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I have just bought an RS 100 as a restoration project.

Unfortunately, the fuel pipes and oil pipes are in a bit of a mess. Not many are connected at all, and being new to bikes im at a loss as to how to connect them - thats assuming theyre all present in the first place! A bit disappointing as i cant determine if its even a runner yet!

Does any body have any ideas how they all connect up? are there any diagrams anywhere that i can follow?

Any help at all on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all,

I have just bought an RS 100 as a restoration project.

Unfortunately, the fuel pipes and oil pipes are in a bit of a mess. Not many are connected at all, and being new to bikes im at a loss as to how to connect them - thats assuming theyre all present in the first place! A bit disappointing as i cant determine if its even a runner yet!

Does any body have any ideas how they all connect up? are there any diagrams anywhere that i can follow?

Any help at all on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

Greetings dave, so if this is your intro :welcome: to the forum

You speak as though there are many pipes, isnt it just one large pipe from the petrol tap to the carb and one small pipe from the oil pump output to the carb?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online