people love a ds

This post is 7195 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

since i got the klr i've noticed that everyone's always interested in my bike. non bikers turn to look at it in the street and bikers have came up and told me how they'd really like one..... B) i just hope all the yuppies don't come along and bastardise yet another area of biking :rolleyes:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

And I hope the Japs don't do the same with them as they did the UJM's....stick sportsbike engines in them and destroy the genre.

The Strom could be the thin end of the wedge you know.

And the mags fuel that idea by saying the Strom is the best....cos it's faster.

It may be faster, but it's still not a dualsport.

to be honest ive always thought they should stick a sports bike engine in a dual sports type bike. would be interesting imo!

Then you'd end up with something like this! :blink: .....which would require more Balls than Brains to actually ride! :lol:

CB_HillClimber.jpg

to be honest ive always thought they should stick a sports bike engine in a dual sports type bike. would be interesting imo!

No....it would be stupid skyline.

Dualsports are all about torque and low down grunt, not revving to 12K to get any power.

It would be virtually unuseable and probably highly dangerous.

No....it would be stupid skyline.

Dualsports are all about torque and low down grunt, not revving to 12K to get any power.

It would be virtually unuseable and probably highly dangerous.

crashed and burned skyline :lol::lol::lol:

i used the word 'interesting' didnt say anything about safty etc 

always best to cover yourself by saying stuff like that :D

Ive got a tdr 250 and iwas going to take it down the "supermoto " route.

Its a 250 two stroke (tzr 250 motor) with a fairly good chassis if a little heavy.

I took it out a couple of days ago because i have never done any green-laneing or offroad riding before.

I have not had so much fun on a bike for ages, yes i fell off more than once, it felt after my little jaunt across Salisbury plain that i had broken both hips let alone the pains in my fat ass !

I am "hooked" and will be going to do the KTM off road school (the wife paid for it for my 40th birthday present :P )

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online