Back to bikes

Campaman
This post is 4646 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

Just getting back into biking after a few years of not having a bike, just got my self a shiny 1998 Yamaha XVS 650 Dragstar classic, and loving it.

Had a few bikes over the years, started with a Yamaha FS1E, and then Yamaha RS200, Susuki GT180, Yamahad RD250, Honda 250N, Yamaha SR500, Yamaha XJ600 and ridden a few other ones in between.

Cheers

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the nuthoose Andy :huh:

Intro-you know it makes sense ;)

Yeah Intros always make sense.

I am a member on numerous forums for all of my interests, and I agree with the intro first, although on here I actually did it in the newbie section after i had already done it in the Customs section... Doh!

I tend not to be a big poster, more of a use the search function to find what I need and then only ask if I can't find what I am after.

Cheers

Yeah it does seem like a strange swap looking back, but at the time it sort of made sense as my job changed to working shifts and I had a 40 mile round trip commute, and the RD was a good (screaming two stroke) bike but even though the Honda was slower it made the journey easier in the middle of the night in the winter.

Excellent... my Dragstar Army is steadily growing!!

Welcome to the forum!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online