Hey Guys!

Missy
This post is 4796 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Everyone!

Newbie here Missy :unsure:

I have a Yamaha Dragstar XVS 125. I need to get hold of a luggage support kit for it but all the ones i have found are all differnt sizes and im not sure which one to get. Mine is an 03 model. Im also intersted in getting a sissy bar for it but havent got a clue where to find these parts, can someone help me please?

Thankyou,

Missy

:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Everyone!

I have a Yamaha Dragstar XVS 125. I need to get hold of a luggage support kit for it but all the ones i have found are all differnt sizes and im not sure which one to get. Mine is an 03 model. Im also intersted in getting a sissy bar for it but havent got a clue where to find these parts, can someone help me please?

Thankyou,

Missy

Afternoon

I've been having a look at www.yamahamotorcyclespares.co.uk/spares today and they seem to have a good range of genuine and aftermarket parts. Other than that Google is your best buddy B)

Just nipping by, not got time to check, but I'm sure Wemoto can help, too...

Welcome to the Forum!!

Hey Everyone!

Thankyou,

Missy

Don't bother introducing yourself, just get straight to the point, why not! :angry: :angry:

Are you a one hit wonder? (Get your answer and never come back.)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online