There was something in the air

MrCardboardDave
This post is 4609 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You lost me because your out of context comment was half baked like i expect you would have been when you posted as i am sure other readers found it barely coherent and some what lacking in the flame department.

Either way what i do with my property on my property is up to me. If people dont like it they know where my door is and are more than welcome to knock on it. I dont bite unless requested and im above calling people names on the internet that would be plain rude and show a distinct lack of social skill.

Insane would imply that i am out of control and the fact that you can tell from looking at me means i should really up the meds but seeing as i dont take any

The correct term would be psychotic. Psychosis is a much more enjoyable level of darkness and a hell of a ride

Thanks again for your imput on this forum. Please be remember that is a comunity and as such we do like to meet up from time to time..

All the best

You lost me because your out of context comment was half baked like i expect you would have been when you posted as i am sure other readers found it barely coherent and some what lacking in the flame department.

Either way what i do with my property on my property is up to me. If people dont like it they know where my door is and are more than welcome to knock on it. I dont bite unless requested and im above calling people names on the internet that would be plain rude and show a distinct lack of social skill.

Insane would imply that i am out of control and the fact that you can tell from looking at me means i should really up the meds but seeing as i dont take any

The correct term would be psychotic. Psychosis is a much more enjoyable level of darkness and a hell of a ride

Thanks again for your imput on this forum. Please be remember that is a comunity and as such we do like to meet up from time to time..

All the best

Well said CBD.

Some people are just so so silly when it comes to social skills