Broken head stud?, sheared bolt, pahhhh !

barkwindjammer
This post is 4658 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

We are fortunate to live in a free democracy, our kith and kin slogged, sweated, and toiled for that freedom,

and we don't put a moments thought to it-until its 'Remembrance day', then we buy a poppy.

dewing the woaw !

so, 'dewing' those moments of frustration when a bolt shears, there's no spark, you walk away from the bike at a filling station-and the stand isn't down ! :mellow:

have a think about the determination, guts, and ingenuity of geeks/enthusiasts like this (link below) that wont be beaten-regardless of the odds, and of the people that had to use this 'determination' in anger/necessity.

Defo one for fellow 'wing-nuts' out there,,,,,,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

so, 'dewing' those moments of frustration when a bolt shears, there's no spark, you walk away from the bike at a filling station-and the stand isn't down ! :mellow:

have a think about the determination, guts, and ingenuity of geeks/enthusiasts like this (link below) that wont be beaten-regardless of the odds, and of the people that had to use this 'determination' in anger/necessity.

Defo one for fellow 'wing-nuts' out there,,,,,,

Aye fair play to Dave, but my grandad worked as a millwright/centre lathe turner during the war, at Rolls Royce Derby, making the Merlin engines, and I can honestly say I got more admiration for him, and his determination, seeing as he was dive bombed with Stukas and the odd Heinkel dropping bombs on his knapper,while he worked :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online