dyno boost chip

bikemad195
This post is 4799 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi all !

i was just searching eBay and came across the dyno boost chip http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DYNO-BOOST-PERFORMANCE-CHIP-Yamaha-XJR-1300-/110572423555

have any of you had any experience with one of these or is it just rubbish like i first thought ?

I'm tr-yi-ng n-ot to to, to bbbwaahhhhahahahahahahahahahah

Wot a load of coblers.

Leave your money in your pocket. I can see the logic, the FAR is pretty critical to engine performance but then so is everything else. 10% gain, on your 'legal 125' whats that 1 hp, piss poor return for 100quid outlay. You will get more back keeping your tyres good and the chain adjusted properly and in good nick.

This is one of those things that on a hyperbike tuned to utter perfection the 10% increace is 6 maybe 7 hp. I spent nigh on 2 grand tuning my old 600 that may have had a small benefit if it was fuel injected.

yer that's what i was thinking ill just have to prepare it (arrow exhaust) and then wait until i get my license and put the malossi 182 kit and bigger throttle body on it then change the sprockets to match the new power i think lol thanks for you re reply anyway

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online