New Here Irene

Irene
This post is 4795 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

my humble appoligise, if i offended anyone,

your quite right this isn't the place to mock folk,b4 they step though the door.

oh cum on irene,

Thanks for that, can't get that damned song out of my head now!

I've only been on here a few weeks now and I love reading peoples replies but I do look forward to what you come out with next!!! You have, let's say, a unqiue writing style that people appreciate ;)

Loved the McDonalds parking ticket by the way. Made me crave a Big Mac

Greetings Irene and welcome to the YOC Forum!

Forgive the kids, there. They're just being silly as it's raining, so they can't go outside to play! They're usually a bit better behaved.

125 Drag - A great first bike for many a member here, myself included. You'll find quite a few here with a wealth of info about your chosen sled. Feel free to ask away!!

my humble appoligise, if i offended anyone,

your quite right this isn't the place to mock folk,b4 they step though the door.

For some reason it wont let me click on the + sign to vote this post up, just gonna have to settle for me saying nice on m8

hey merv.

whats going on here,

i have never in my born life, used this + - thing.

yet i just tried it and it's saying you have used your quota for today .

it's bloody lying dry.gif can you fix it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online