New here

This post is 4653 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everybody!

My name is Glenn. New to this forum. I'm originally from Los Angeles, but have been living in lovely Michigan for 14 years. I've been riding for 32 years, and am about to purchase a 2006 Stratoliner Midnight Edition (used, with 5,800 miles). By all accounts this looks to be a fantastic ride (moving up from a '98 Honda Shadow ACE Tourer). I look forward to interacting with you. I've been perusing a lot of discussions about the Strat, and from what I've gleaned, my first purchases after taking delivery will be a Lindby Highway Bar, D & D slip-on exhaust, Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing (no stereo - yet) and a Rivco air horn set.

I hope to learn a lot from you all - including what recalls to be aware of, potential troubles to watch for, and the mods you've found to be the best. Once I get the bike (being shipped from Everett, WA) I'll start posting pics.

Shalom!

Glenn

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Shalom Glenn, welcome to the 'ward' :huh:

your room is up there on the left

byxhorizon4wj.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online