YZF R 125 2011 Spare Parts.

inspectorhappy
This post is 4804 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys, A bit of help if you can.

I had a crash on Thursday, riding to work at 3 in the morning along a narrow two lane road when I rounded a bend at 30 mph and met a car coming head on in to me. It was so far over I just about avoided it but had to bin the bike or hit a wall.

Luckily the damage is cosmetic, sadly the driver failed to stop, no cctv etc so no hope of catching him. So I have to pay out of my own pocket.

I have just bought a tail tidy and rear tail fin that I need, and it looks like I will have to bite the bullet and buy from a dealer the right side rear tail which is about 150 quid, but should get it lower. I need to get a rear seat or cover, underbelly left side and some other bits. The exhaust cap has been broken off so I got a quote of 75 quid from a dealers and have seen on ebay a carbon fibre one for about 50 quid. How does that work?

Anyways, if anyone has any ideas of good spares people on the web and dealers in the Surrey or London area that would be great.

Also if I wanted to replace the whole exhaust for something neater like a scorpion etc what makes are best and where could I get a cheap deal?

Cheers, a gutted biker!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That is very true! I was amazed I walked away with only a bruise on the hip!

I have had a look at wemoto but will check out fowlers.

I got a few bits on ebay, I am dead lucky that the bike has more cosmetic than anything else.

Thanks

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online