My recent Florida Trip"DT Parts FindingTour" and the SpaceShuttle

philmountains
This post is 4800 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just got back from Family hoiday had a great 2 weeks over there bought some realy nice parts for my DT and watched the Space Shuttle launch this was a realy fantastic sight and realy quite emotional to boot :)

Florida2011006.jpg

Florida2011007.jpg

Florida2011008.jpg

Florida2011009.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

that's a firework in Scunthorp! :lol: :lol:

sounds like a great trip, how did you explain to the customs why you carrying an engine in your suitcase? :)

that's a firework in Scunthorp! :lol: :lol:

sounds like a great trip, how did you explain to the customs why you carrying an engine in your suitcase? :)

Nope shame no engine LOL, but thought they might not like the 1979 smelly rear exhaust, but I did fill the bag with bubble wrap before we set off,ready for all the bits so this might have taken the edge off for the sniffer dogs :D

Welcome back to blighty mate, hope you had a good time over there? bag any bargains from any auto jumbles/garage sales?

I thought you'd be somewhere near the launch of the space shuttle, when I saw it come on the news, mates who have been to launches in the past tell me it's an awesome sight, and very foookin loud :blink:

Yeh Nev very loud ,even from 5/10 miles away, that added to it though, shame its the last.

as for parts did well "great pair of forks no pitting" but no Joy with swap meets, salavage yards damn dear, all Harley parts at swap I went to.

I had to Ditched my heavy-er bag and buy one of them military type bags cos of weight of parts made it though bang on 15kg limit, no cloths just full of nice clean(apart from plastic) rust free 1979 lovly old 175 stuff :D will be back on with it soon.

Phil

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online