my second bike Elle

Sammyt80
This post is 4797 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc478/Sammyt80/?action=view&current=newbike005.jpg

http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc478/Sammyt80/?action=view&current=newbike004.jpg

This is My Yamaha T80 1992, bought off ebay for £550 with 7500 miles, had to ride 50 - 60 miles home on her which was the most scary time of my life and getting use to the gears and brakes :-/.

Cost only £4.50 to fill up and will do around 90 - 100 miles on one tank.

She is called Elle due to Elephant grey paint.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thats a cracking wee bike Sammy-if this recession gets worse there will be a lot more of those on the road :o:)

Reminds me of the dark ages when me and my mates were 16 all dicking around on DT's Ts's FS1e etc with big bores and whatnot thinking were the bee's wotsits. Rob bought a C50 (same thing pretty much but h#nda) Oh how we all mocked........

Till he chucked all the grandad plastics and stuffed a 90motor in it, wasn't so funny then when we got humbled by a naked chicken...... :huh:

The fact that Rob possesed the self preservation of a HariKar Hairi Kar japaneese suicide pilot didn't help.

My first ever 'hurl' on a bike was on the little Honda, my uncle Rob had one, that bike did 283mph :o

well as a 9yr old it felt like that, the helmet I had on was so big I could hold onto the inside of the chin bar with both hands :blink::lol:

Alot rarer than a c90 and in most ways better, would to see another one but got some looks at Matlock on Sunday and alot more nodds from big bikers,

people are surprised how quick you go once in 4th :blink:

:)

Reminds me of the dark ages when me and my mates were 16 all dicking around on DT's Ts's FS1e etc with big bores and whatnot thinking were the bee's wotsits. Rob bought a C50 (same thing pretty much but h#nda) Oh how we all mocked........

Till he chucked all the grandad plastics and stuffed a 90motor in it, wasn't so funny then when we got humbled by a naked chicken...... :huh:

The fact that Rob possesed the self preservation of a HariKar Hairi Kar japaneese suicide pilot didn't help.

hahahahahha that made me laugh

btwn ice lil bike hope you enjoy using it :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online