Hello from Luton

This post is 4808 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

I apologise for this post being late as I have already intruded upon this forum with questions prior to introducing myself, but better late then never.

My names Tom, I'm 21 and recently passed my CBT.

I am looking at doing my full bike test however for the time being im just enjoying my 125 and learning the ropes of motorcycling. I also own a car and have been driving for a couple of years now so have some appreciation of the road.

I have an interest in mechanics and work with electronics which is very handy. I recently carried out an engine swap on my bike which after much sweating and swearing, i managed to get it going and road worthy. Im currently looking at upgrading my lights but i'm not very experienced so once again i've turned here for assistance (another topic).

Thanks for all your help so far. I look forward to having some input to the forum.

Tom

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.