lingel
This post is 4804 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Many apologies I don't do many forums, I'm not only new to forums but i'm also new too both Yamaha bikes & motorbikes generally, bit of a late starter, 44! Started with the intention of doing direct access, combination of things mean't I have decided to leave direct access and start on a 125 which I bought on 0% which is good and 2 years warranty even better, build a bit of expierence and no claims hopefully before having another go at my bike test either 125 or big bike not sure yet but at least I can get some hours in first on this and who knows what bike I may have in a year. Really enjoy my 125 pottering about the countryside of Shropshire.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome lingel " it gets better :rolleyes: , once you upgrade to a bigger machine, just watch the juntions , their the mantraps for bikes [ blind cage drivers]

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online