Yamaha WR125R

lingel
This post is 4730 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone I recently bought a new WR125 I have managed to break the bracket that that holds the tail piece on meaning the very back bit is flapping a bit, I think i managed to catch it as i kicked my leg over the bike as its very tall even at 6ft, fine when your on though. Has anyone else had a similar thing happen I have thought of buying a new one but as its otherwise as new seems a waste. Anyone managed a repair or had to buy a new one? Also how does it come off?

Cheers Nigel

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye, seen how much? :blink: I sent my tail tidy for my DT back to them, last week, as it showed the plastic tail piece as well, I recieved a thin guage tin bracket 4" x 2" with a few wires, that I could have knocked up in 10 mins, cost £50 quid posted, bugger that, went Acerbis tail tidy £24 quid posted. Oy vay :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online