Daytrip

This post is 4814 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I had a fantastic ride on Sunday,got in about 11.30 pm having covered 700 miles and a 6 hr stopover in Paris to watch the last stage of the worlds toughest sporting event.

Cav(mark Cavendish)aka the Manx Missile the first Engish rider to win the Green Jersey,and Cadel Evans the first overall Aussie winer.

Cav is now on 20 stage wins and the 5th on the all time list.

The Divvy(I hate that name) ran without fault and the saddle comfort is so much better than the Fazer 6(FZ6) saddle.

I wonder why Yamaha did not call it the FZ6R in the UK as it is the replacement for the FZ6(Fazer) in the UK and calling the XJ6 Diversion just makes everyone think its the old Divvy bought upto date.

Parked up Avenue Grande Armee near the Arc De Triomphe,can't imagine parking like this for free in London, by the Ark there where bikes parked all over the paths.

008.jpg?t=1311624174

009.jpg

This is just the other side of the Arc ,The Champ Elysees and is the top Turnig point on the final time trail.

013.jpg

Took a cross country route back to the west coast along the banks of the river Seien ,then headed north.

Stopoff for lunch and leg strech,why are French laybys so much better than ours.

001.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online