Ahoy! Nice to meet you

This post is 4806 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello!

This is my first post so i hope its no too rude for me to ask for help?!

I have a Yamaha SR 125, Its 11 years old (I ve only had it 4 months) It was working fine untill i came back from holiday and the it wouldnt start. I have charged the battery and still no luck. I think its the ignition. There's no sound when i push the ignition button or turn the right handle.

Coul any one help? or at least give me an idea of how much this sort of thing costs to fix in a garage?

Thanks

Pixie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello!

This is my first post so i hope its no too rude for me to ask for help?!

I have a Yamaha SR 125, Its 11 years old (I ve only had it 4 months) It was working fine untill i came back from holiday and the it wouldnt start. I have charged the battery and still no luck. I think its the ignition. There's no sound when i push the ignition button or turn the right handle.

Coul any one help? or at least give me an idea of how much this sort of thing costs to fix in a garage?

Thanks

Pixie

Hi and welcome to the forum Pixie, if I were you I'd try any bike fault questions in the workshop section, you'll get a bigger chance of an answer in there, personally on what you've put in here I'd say it's a tad vague, I mean, do you get ignition lights coming on? horn work? clicking noise from relay? have you tried bump starting it? the more info about the fault,or better still what you've tried to do to rectify it, the easier it is to diagnose, it'll get sorted there's some clever buggers on here ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online