Afternoon

This post is 4661 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just joined so saying a big hello from the North West of England :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just joined so saying a big hello from the North West of England :)

Hi and welcome to the forum Weimieman, good luck with the restoration, maybe some pics as you go along, in the projects section ;)

Welcome " N/W.? wheres about, a few of us were at Blackpool at a rally in may, B)

Hi and welcome to the forum Weimieman, good luck with the restoration, maybe some pics as you go along, in the projects section ;)

Afternoon Nev

As with all my little projects, I only remember to take the pictures after I've started the darn thing!!!! Needless to say I've got the pictures off the original add on Ebay and a few others I've taken as I was extremely chuffed with my fibreglassing and filling skills. Not a skilled craftman by any sense of the word but enough for me to reach around and pat myself on the back ;)

Hopefully I'll be able to work my new phone and post some piccys so the more experienced out there can have a giggle at the amateur!!!!

Hiand welcome to the Y-O-C W,,,,,,,,, B)

Ta very much :)

Its only day two and I'm having fun ....

Welcome " N/W.? wheres about, a few of us were at Blackpool at a rally in may, B)

I don't know whether or not I posted this before in the correct place but I'll do it again to be on the safe side.

I'm in a village called Bolton Le Sands just off the M6 junction 35. Not a million miles from Blackpool.

Do you know after 22 years of riding, I've never attended a rally/meet etc. I'm referred to as an "unsociable git" when it comes to biking. I've tried touring with bigs packs of bikes around Scotland (65 went out, 63 came back) Talk about stressful.

I would refer to myself as "not a hero" on my bikes. I treat them as an alternative form of transport as there is nothing more therapeutic than a ride after a stressful day at work. If the government gave out motorbike licences over the counter instead of prozac, there would be a lot more happy people in the country I say!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online