new rider from newy

tonto
This post is 4809 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all

Just introducing myself to you all

I am from Newcastle NSW and hope to get some adventure riding in this year come end of November

If any one has plans message me. I am not new to riding but just starting it up again

I have ridden motor bike since well a wee lad back in Scotland

Looking for like minder bikers with the same attitude to go riding with.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all

Just introducing myself to you all

I am from Newcastle NSW and hope to get some adventure riding in this year come end of November

If any one has plans message me. I am not new to riding but just starting it up again

I have ridden motor bike since well a wee lad back in Scotland

Looking for like minder bikers with the same attitude to go riding with.

Hi and welcome to the forum Tonto, there's another lad from Newcastle Oz, recently joined the forum, might be along to say hi, his name escapes me at the min, but I'll let you know, when I remember,maybe you pair can hook up together for rides out.

Gday Tonto, how are you? I'm in Newcatle NSW meself, always up for a ride, ( when I'm not working...:)...) :rolleyes: what sort of beasty have you got? I'm on an FJ1200 and love to get out and about. good rides I have done are the Broke road, Putty road and for twisty practice I get up to Wootons Way past Buladelah. Not against spending up to 8 hrs in the saddle only stopping for petrol pee and drink/food breaks.... used to live QLD and regularly ride down here to Newcastle ( sanity break....), not Wayne Gardner but enjoy a good blat or a nice cruise.. new roads with new riders are generally a safe old cruise.... anyway I'm rambling, drop us a PM and let me know when your free... as its P***ing down at the moment, I'm just going to and from work, can help with servicing and have tools and stuff if you need them, maybe you could show me a few tricks...(always open to suggestions)... (as long as it doesn't involve chickens and axle grease...)

copyoulater

Neil

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online