r1 help please

firesheps
This post is 7185 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:( Ive already asked this once but no one helped so Ill try again. I have heard that the gear selector spring can break so I have just put a new one in but the new one I put in is thiner with less winds is this the wrong spring please help ta jason

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not sure about thinner? :huh: ......but less winds will make it a bit tighter, which might not be a bad thing if you're talking about the recoil spring for the ratchet mechanism inside the cases? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

yes i am talking about the recoil springs it is the length as the one in there but thinner and has less coils so im not sure if its right or not?

Not sure about thinner? :huh: ......but less winds will make it a bit tighter, which might not be a bad thing if you're talking about the recoil spring for the ratchet mechanism inside the cases? ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online