strange bleed nipple( need replacement)

dan28
This post is 4819 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i am running a front caliper of a sach xtc its made by grimeca the bleed nipple is rounded when removing it i found there is a single ball bearing that sits in housing an a recess in the bleed nipple so it fits over the bearing i ve got a replacement nipple but it doesnt have the recess causing it to get tight after just a few turns

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i am running a front caliper of a sach xtc its made by grimeca the bleed nipple is rounded when removing it i found there is a single ball bearing that sits in housing an a recess in the bleed nipple so it fits over the bearing i ve got a replacement nipple but it doesnt have the recess causing it to get tight after just a few turns

Dont force it Dan, It sounds like it's a different thread. Take the original with you to compare when buying one.

If you offer up the threads of each nipple you may see them start to run out instead of mating up with each other exactly.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online