expert wanted

muppet
This post is 4816 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok, enoughs enough with my bike.

I want/need an expert to get this bike running correctly. Ive been to the dealers and they were not much help (1 hours labour), another local garage who said buy another carb or the engine seals have gone etc etc without looking at the bike.

Im willing to pay someone to get this bike to work correctly i.e to start easily with the choke and without, idle correctly, to pull off with it bogging down and to set my power valve servo cables up correctly.

Again Im willing to pay someone IF they can sort this out.

Any takers

I live in coventry

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ok, enoughs enough with my bike.

I want/need an expert to get this bike running correctly. Ive been to the dealers and they were not much help (1 hours labour), another local garage who said buy another carb or the engine seals have gone etc etc without looking at the bike.

Im willing to pay someone to get this bike to work correctly i.e to start easily with the choke and without, idle correctly, to pull off with it bogging down and to set my power valve servo cables up correctly.

Again Im willing to pay someone IF they can sort this out.

Any takers

I live in coventry

Hi muppet, unfortunatley I live nowhere near, I dont know if your plea will bring help to you.

However I'm sure we can help you set up the PV correctly through the forum, as for the carb what's wrong with it, maybe you could post it to one of us to work on and ultrasonic clean it if it's dirty?, I'm pretty sure we (and you) can sort this

see

Have we all tried to help you out allready on here ?????

Pictures and VERY clear explanations, and we may get it sorted !

Honestly,,,,, garages dont give a fook bout you or your bike,,,,,,,they just want your money !!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online