my girls

Mr Machinist
This post is 4741 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

First up my wee beasty which just clocked over 150 k.

IMGP2536.jpg

Have since removed the driving lights... they kept fritzing.

the lil beasties being built... have tooooooo many spares to mention!!!. 'cept for clutch baskets... but im told they are coming

IMGP5563.jpg

... since this pic i have stripped engine down to empty caes and started looking at gearboxs.... but also have new job at 13 days a fortnight and 10-12 hours a day... so its all just sitting at the moment.

and shhhh its not a yamaha... but it s awesome just the same... Obrien end can... sounds very cranky when she fires up.... put in : new rec reg, rewired AC loom to go direct to rec reg and not into loom and then out of loom to rec reg, need s new front master cylinder and tyres and header pipes .( all coming soon .... re: 13 days a fortnight thing)

Image024.jpg

want to turn this GSX E into a GSX ESE? has the full fairing and umm the FJ1200 was the most expensive... all the others cost a measly 500 bucks....

copyoulater

neil

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I like the DT machinist " ther a big two-stroke meet near you, 6th/7th Aug , Bishop Auckland ,, & am a going ,B)

and still going.... wondering wether to push it to 200 thou before full rebuild.... chuckles.... i umm would love to go to your 2 stroke meet but im in newcastle nsw australia.... bit of a wet ride :D

copyoulater

neil