hello! :)

This post is 4823 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya all. Just bought an old xv750 yam, (really old 80-83?) Anyone any idea if i can find original reg from frame/engine no's? (which actually match...shock horror!) starts 5g5 which is the early 1 I understand? Not owned a yam for ages, last one was an xs650... Richard

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

OK I can see this isn't the forum for me!!! Not a good introduction? well if I could have seen how to ask I would have! No worries I'll find out on my own. Not a 'good' user name? If thats wat u are worried about u must have an easy life!!! cya all. Cheers

OK I can see this isn't the forum for me!!! Not a good introduction? well if I could have seen how to ask I would have! No worries I'll find out on my own. Not a 'good' user name? If thats wat u are worried about u must have an easy life!!! cya all. Cheers

OK Richard but I did give an answer, however you chose not to respond. I didnd see the post about your username until just now, mike did ask for it to be deleted so I did that, personally I cant see anything at all wrong with your usermame, I've see far worse and after all it's better than mine.