Yam Jam

This post is 4826 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thanks for giving your attention! Brand new poster here, living in Argyll Scotland, and trying to get my bike finished to enjoy all these backroads in super scenery, plus save on the Distilled Angels Tears now called petrol!!

It's my first bike for some years, i picked up a Yamaha 660 Tenere, 1997, to find that they aren't too common, and i need an exhaust box....mine is probably the uncool and SQUARE version (nearly literally) and probably cheapest if i can find one, but maybe it'll have to be a racy modern version. My Tenere has no XT's Z's or X's with its name on the bike or log book. Anyone got one, or know of an after sales manufacturer, please? Ta

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

post in the wanted section, this section is for intro's mate ;)

well, yep, fair enough, and .... Hello! Sorry, bike was just the most obvious bit of auto hassle at the time of typing...hello all bikers, and come to Kintyre, Scotland, for fantastic scenery put there to emphasise the great uppy downy wiggly roads, big and small, leading to pubs and chip shops!! Gotta do Lochgilphead to Oban when i get the Tenere together, see Google map

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online