Lotherton Hall

This post is 4804 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Aye its a grand show, met drewps and mike there last year, sunday 24th july

Am plannig to be down Squires for breakfast sunday morning, then run to show, B)

May do the dales on saturday, with the Yorkshire strokers,, Aidensfield etc.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye its a grand show, met drewps and mike there last year, sunday 24th july

Am plannig to be down Squires for breakfast sunday morning, then run to show, B)

May do the dales on saturday, with the Yorkshire strokers,, Aidensfield etc.

we plan to be there again this year!

great place for spares as the autojumble is quite big. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well i missed drewps on sunday " i was on the A64 , at Tadcaster exit , helping my mate fix the BSA. royal star, for some reason the carb slide had swelled and jammed [ full throttle.] we got her runnin on quarter throttle, and nursed it back to camp site [Hemsley] So we did make Goathland sat,B) it was nice , but cold wind,

P1000010.jpg

the show wasn't the best this year blackie, but we def had great weather as always.

managed to park my bike in the Honda section :ph34r:

stick it to the man etc!

never seen so many really pristine bikes wheeled out of vans, started and driven 20 yards to the show :noevil:

my fave was a honda 750 special done as a racer, some cool engineering done on a shoestring. (in other words thought about it and executed the job really well)

met a fellow xs owner who has a few 400's in his garage although he came on an xs250!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online