Handlebar Risers for Midnight Star

Shilling
This post is 4796 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys

Not sure how to Post problems this the 3rd time i've tried <_< looking for info on Handlebar Risers for XVS 1300 Midnight Star

has anybody tried to fit them ? found a USA site Roxspeed fc 2" rise 2" pullback any info on these ? :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Guys

Not sure how to Post problems this the 3rd time i've tried <_< looking for info on Handlebar Risers for XVS 1300 Midnight Star

has anybody tried to fit them ? found a USA site Roxspeed fc 2" rise 2" pullback any info on these ? :unsure:

A few US riders have used them and say they're good, but you'll require their longer clutch cable and brake lines. An easier option could be to use the RSTD bars which have more pullback than stock and I think are slightly higher too. Can use stock cables.

• 2 weeks later...

A few US riders have used them and say they're good, but you'll require their longer clutch cable and brake lines. An easier option could be to use the RSTD bars which have more pullback than stock and I think are slightly higher too. Can use stock cables.

Hi Clarkegray is RSDT a abbreviation for the USA Yamaha Royal Star Model :huh: I have already changed my bars for the Yamaha XVS 950

still searching a few more inches of reach.I'm one of the short breed :lol: Thanks for the info :rolleyes:

Regards SHILLING AKA Roger Gascoigne

Hi Roger,

It is Royal Star Tour Deluxe. I think there's slightly more reach in them than the 950 ones. The UK code can be found in the customs section on this site. If you have trouble finding it let me know.

An alternative to Risers and longer cables etc could be a different seat? Mustang seats move you approx 1" further forward than the stock seat...

Whereabouts in the UK are you? Me and Midnight61 were just saying we don't see many 1300s on the road.

Graham

Hi Roger,

It is Royal Star Tour Deluxe. I think there's slightly more reach in them than the 950 ones. The UK code can be found in the customs section on this site. If you have trouble finding it let me know.

An alternative to Risers and longer cables etc could be a different seat? Mustang seats move you approx 1" further forward than the stock seat...

Whereabouts in the UK are you? Me and Midnight61 were just saying we don't see many 1300s on the road.

Graham

Hi Graham

I've fitted a Mustang yes a little bit of improvement without effecting reaching the ground flat footed.I've also looked at the

Harley Davidson Handlebar called The Narrow Beach Bar but not offered it up on the bike yet at a local dealer.I live in Cambridge Cambs.I've had my Bike 3 years enjoy riding but heavy machine when slow manouvering.My Bike is Black with a little Bling and noise with a little personalising on the Tank and Mudguards :rolleyes: Thanks for your replys STAY SAFE KEEP THE FAITH.

Regards Roger G

No worries - hope you find the perfect setup for you. The other half's folks live in Suffolk so if I'm ever passing on the 1300 I'll send you an email... If you get chance, post a pic of your bike - always good to see what other folks are doing to their's.

Ride safe and keep the shiney side up & rubber side down.

Graham

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online