visit Scotland

drewpy
This post is 4748 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

It rains most of the time and a few nefarious individuals on this forum live there, but there is something that makes you want to visit Scotland....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I just did visit Scotland, was there last weekend, had a great blast round the place with the man himself = Blackie and his dead sound mate Sandy, who very kindly gave me his Fazer 1000 for a lovely blast round the "Moulin Mour" mountain roads. The place is lovely and wonce outa any town the roads are quiet of traffic.

I will be back again on me own bike some time soon for a good 5 / 7 days spin, but the place is so vast that a few weeks would be needed to see it all.

Anyway, i agree with your vid Drewps,,,,,, Visit Scotland,,,,,you'll be glad ya did ! B)

Aye pat , weather has changed now, scorchio B) , did 130mls yest, & 300mls today , been up roads that i never new excisted , August is the best month here, Old git was at RD rally , bet that was great,, the smell of TT :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online