RAMBO -John J

philmountains
This post is 4834 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just watched it again on ITV for the God knows how many times,anyway in the chase sequence at the start ,always thought it was a US DT175 E not too sure now, clocks look diff, speedo square.

GO on watch it again :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

They are thinking about making a 5th Rambo!? not sure how it will go down and what the senario will be? also Mr Stalone is making another Expendables in 2012! the 1st was a brilliant and crap at the same time in the way that a over the top action film should be so im hoping that the 2nd will be the same! :D

Watch First Blood closely again, particularly the chase scene.

At one point when Teasle halts his car to get on the radio, you see Rambo in the background on his bike. He heads to the right of the screen and then stops just before the frame exit.

Next shot he's apparently still speeding along!!

I have friends who visited the filming locations, including the abandoned truck where he gets the tarpaulin to make his poncho. It's all still there and the guys picked up the leftover tarp from which the poncho was cut and a piece of the rope he used for the binding. It's actually worth quite a few hundred bucks!

I love the First Blood films. The first is bang on for the novel (aside from the ending) and even though I'm not a Stallone fan, I think he does a fantastic job of playing this character.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online