Snow !

Guest JMW
This post is 7128 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am very happy indeed, a big kid at heart and I take as little as possible very seriously. To this end I am over the moon to have seen some snowflakles fall to the ground this evening.

We are down in the South West or the UK, we don't get a lot really so it's a big thing :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I wonder how hard the winter will be - loadsa snow please !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

bazz that was not snow it was the sheeps fur.

i hate snow i nearly twatted a lamp post in the van i was coming out of bath university after attending an alarm activation turned a corner at very low speed well the wheels turned the van just kept going before turning sideways and bouncing up on a kerb and only just missing the post it was quite funny really ive learned avoid hills in snow

snow is bloody shite call me a humbug if you like but i hate it.

what makes me laugh up north when it snows it really does snow not just a dusting like we get in the south but up north even in the worst snow people still go to work but doen here in the south west the slightest bit of snow and everyone hides in their houses and stays off work

That sounds like all the transplants that have moved here to Oregon!.......they all drive their brand new SUV's but are the 1st to get stuck in what little snow we get. :roll:

I just laugh at all of 'em, as I slide on by in my 22yr. old pick-up truck. :wink: 8)

snow is bloody shite call me a humbug if you like but i hate it.

what makes me laugh up north when it snows it really does snow not just a dusting like we get in the south but up north even in the worst snow people still go to work but doen here in the south west the slightest bit of snow and everyone hides in their houses and stays off work

humbug 8)

Gotta disagree - snow is fantastic stuff.

Where I'm from, you only get frost at the worst of winters. There's a mountain in Honkers called Tai Mo Shan, it's the highest spot in the territory and back in '78 it got so cold that at 5am in the morning, frost was to be seen ! :shock:

People went up there to photograph it and all that. So, I love the stuff.

Just booked a holiday - gonna go play in lots of it for a week :lol:

I'll meet you there for a beer before I try to ski down the slopes.

It's been a while.......... :oops:

why take skis why dont you hire a snow bikey thingy

or have you already got one.

:D:D:D:D

Bollocks to the snow, much rather have blue skies an sunshine for the rest of me natural.

tbh i think i suffer from Seasonal Affection Disorder. that or I'm just a grumpy old :ct:

I wish it would snow here like it did when I use to live in the west midlands, you could build great snowmen and have some brill snowball fights, now i have the grandchildren i have an excuse to go and be a kid again, if we only had some snow. (not such good fun on two wheels though)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online