Here's the TT-R250.....

Pete
This post is 7212 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sweet little ride there Pete 8)

Are those turn indicators original?.......they almost look aftermarket.

I just put a similar looking set on my XJ, is why I asked :wink:

aye handguards and mirrors would finish it off a bit. my rd aint got mirrors and it's useless tbh :roll: do the hanguards help keep your hands a bit warmer too then pete? must cut the wind blast a good bit

For a 250 it goes very well indeed Moz....I was very surprised TBH.

It wants to be revved though, but when you keep it buzzing you can get round quite rapidly considering how small it is.

I tell you something, it's not far behind the XT600 in performance when you make it work hard.

Gotta believe that the addition of DOHC is a big help in the performance side of things :wink: ......although I'm not sure just how long they've been doing that to the 250's :?

Do you have any other plans for it Pete?......maybe a set of those Metzelers Tourances :?:

This will be used mainly on country trail type roads Scott....and as the Tourance is mainly road based then I doubt it. I'll need more of a 50/50 compromise tyre on it. It's actually got Trials tyres on it at the moment, which are basically as new.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online