NEED HELP!! Yamaha Dt 125!!

Dt_Sean
This post is 4844 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hiya im new to this forum and this is my first post, but i have a slight problem with my 2002 yamaha dt 125, it has carbon race reeds fully de-ristricted in all 4 areas but has no dep pipe or whatever, anyway i was going down the road at about 60 and the bike started bogging out? and the dash started lighting up e.g nuetral light and indicators and that, so i pulled over to see what the problem was and i tunred the ignition on and off and heard a clicking noise coming from the white box underthe seat i think its the relay, anyway i took it off to find that its abit corroded so we filed it down abit and put it back on and it wouldnt start so we took it off again kicked the bike and it started first kick? i didnt understand why it did ? but we then road the bike with out the relay on but the powervalve didnt seem to be opening and wouldnt go above 55 even though it can go off the clock (80mph)??? then it kept cutting and and when i indicated thee where just staying on and not flashing and now the bike seems really sluggish? can any1 tell me if they know what the problem sounds like ?? thanks sean :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online