Yamaha DTR 125 - Head problems

Toby1994
This post is 4846 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me. I have just recently put my bike back together and there are two pipes coming out of the head which pour out water when I top it up. There are also two pipes on the carburetor which I have no idea where they go. Could someone please tell me where they go? The bike starts and runs fine without them, but I am worried that the water isn't flowing.

Thanks,

Toby

Here are some pictures.

IMG_6575.jpg

IMG_6573.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me. I have just recently put my bike back together and there are two pipes coming out of the head which pour out water when I top it up. There are also two pipes on the carburetor which I have no idea where they go. Could someone please tell me where they go? The bike starts and runs fine without them, but I am worried that the water isn't flowing.

Thanks,

Toby

Here are some pictures.

IMG_6575.jpg

IMG_6573.jpg

Yer missing a couple of pipes fella, get yourself 2x 6mm I.D rubber hoses, each about 8" long, not sure exact length , (top of my head)

In the bottom pic the spigot nearest the spark plug (top red arrow) unscrew the cross head hex bolt, and turn the spigot around 180degrees, so that the spigot is now facing upwards, then just connect the pipes up, one from the carb to the head, doesn't matter which way round.

Hope this helps ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online