hi all!!!

This post is 4755 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all, well time i introduced myself, i'm a 31 young man from just outside newcastle, just passed my first year on the roads on a bike. i first started off on a cheap pioneer cruiser i lasted 5 month before i git sick of it then sold it on.

i then fancied trying a different bike so i bought a sachs xtc road bike, however three months into owning this bike some thieving b@$tards decided they would smash my garage doors and empty my garage :(

im am due to buy my next bike and have really looked into it this time, where in the past i just bought the first thing i could find and liked the look of.

i have decided 100% im going to but the xvs dragstar 125, i love the look of it and its definately the cruiser style bike im going for.

i should have my bike in a few weeks so will probably be asking a few questions if you all dont mind.

well thats all for now its a big Hello from me. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye, welcome to the nuthoose like :huh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online