hi im a new

This post is 4521 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey this question is probably always asked but is there any mod on a yamaha yzf r125 (2008 reg) to make it more powerful/quicker apart from a 150/180cc upgrade

many thanks

alex :)

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hello, yes you could start by upgrading the air filter, performance exhaust, and maybe put better reed valves on, think that's about it if you don't want a bigger engine displacement upgrade,

Thanks.

hello, yes you could start by upgrading the air filter, performance exhaust, and maybe put better reed valves on, think that's about it if you don't want a bigger engine displacement upgrade,

Thanks.

Its a fours stroke engine billy, so no reed valves here.

wouldnt bother its only a 125 save the cash and get a biggest bike 50cc and 125cc aint worth playing with.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks.

cheers mate, i already have a bmc air filter in the bike but i didnt know if you could do any remapping of the cdi unit or whichever, i have been looking about for a exhaust but im strapped for cash at present so im gonna wait but for what the bike is it is amazing and isnt exactly slow lol.

• 3 months later...