anyone out today?

liquidcooled
This post is 7079 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yeah i didnt go far either pete. just a relaxed ride round the backroads prob about the same distance as yourself. wishing i was on a dualsport the whole bastarding way 8) bloody zzr's :roll: :lol:

There's something about those types of bikes that you just can't get into Alan.

Don't know how to describe it really....cos they go quick and handle well....but there's just something missing.

I think it's emotional involvement....there's nothing there...bit like a car.

I was!  8) 

Only did about 35 miles round mid Wales though.

oh its stopped raining in your neck of the woods then?

:P:lol: :lol:

i wish i could go out on a bike, mines still stuffed :( ill see if my friend can take me out on the back of his when im able to bend my knee far enough :D

There's something about those types of bikes that you just can't get into Alan.

Don't know how to describe it really....cos they go quick and handle well....but there's just something missing.

I think it's emotional involvement....there's nothing there...bit like a car.

you've summed it up perfectly pete!

Could'nt go anywhere today, cos me old friend Jack Daniels gave me such a feckin hang over,I could hear snails crawl.

So I settled fer going in the garage an polishin the divvy, Although it'll be covered in shite again by the time Iget home from work.

i wish i could go out on a bike, mines still stuffed

You wish you'd listened to The Cool Guy's riding advice now......don't you skyline?

Still......you knew best! 8)

Stupid Boy! :lol:

Of course Alan listens to advice from me and his old man....consequently he comes to no harm!

Take a look at this......

dunce.jpg

That's you that is! :lol:

I've ventured out into the cold to go to the shops and back - that's all my bod could manage....

The missus and I went to her senior staff / management party for the company she works for.

Great night although we had to travel far to be there and unexpectedly (which is really cool) met some good people who are regulars on another forum.

The head still thumps...... bed is beckoning... as is the asprin.

Tryin' like Hell to figure out why my XJ's headlight doesn't work! :Po 

But once it does, I'll be back out on the road again :wink:

Have you tried switching it on :-k :-s :bang

Well I rode down to the shops for something to eat today.  Put on all my protective gear-open face helmet, shorts, sandals, T-shirt.  Thank God I remembered the sun-block cream!

:yay :D/ :cheers

I'm lookin' to get mine back on the road NO later than New Years Day for the annual Polar Bear Run :wink: ........an event I haven't missed in the past 6 years 8)

Yeah, there's a similar thing down here too - very few strokers turn out as there aren't many around anymore.

New years day is a fantastic day to be on the roads...

J

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online