Heads up

This post is 4709 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Evening all and Hello.

My name is Anne, I'm from 'up north' in the lakes (Cumbria). Been riding my '96 XJ900 Diversion for a few years now and currently in the process of getting her back on the road and getting back into biking after a couple of years break.

Not really sure what else to say, so before I start rambling , I'll just say my hello's and look forward to getting to know you all.

cheers

A

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the 'ward' Anne :huh: -show us a pic of your divvy

I've got a divvy too-a wee one :unsure:

Hi and welcome to the 'ward' Anne :huh: -show us a pic of your divvy

I've got a divvy too-a wee one :unsure:

I never did get the hang of chains.....much prefer ma shafty's ;-)

When I've got her all scrubbed up and lookin' grand I'll get some pics put up of her. Just need to give the rear calliper some love (and a couple of new seals), fix her up with some new fork seals and ask the nice guys round the corner to put some metal over the hole in the collector box, and we'll be off for a spin round Windermere :-)

Greetings and :welcome: Anne, nice part of the world ...a bit wet though?

Hello

It's not wet all the time.....honest and a stunning place to hang out on a bike :-)

I'll bet it is. :)

Ooo, just noticed you have a bandit....does that mean I won't get shot down for owning a "non-Yamaha" too?

In which case I have Honda CX500 (or two....3...maybe 4) to declare on my list as well.....and maybe a 1979 Suzuki GS400 knocking about in there somewhere too :-) Yes, Daughter of my Father's I'm afraid...one old biker breeds another :P

hello n welcome sister im from that part of the country too well nearly ,wigan its only a stones throw away i used to ride my zzr1100 round them roads n stop for a cuppa at kirby lonsdale n devils bridge ee by eck it brings back errrrm err..... well welcome

hello n welcome sister im from that part of the country too well nearly ,wigan its only a stones throw away i used to ride my zzr1100 round them roads n stop for a cuppa at kirby lonsdale n devils bridge ee by eck it brings back errrrm err..... well welcome

Oh yes, I've spent many Sunday afternoons getting sun-burned up at Kirkby Lonsdale, before heading off for a blast across the moors to the Cafe at Hawes.

Happy Dayz.

You must give me a shout next time you're up this way :)

Welcome to the nut house, Anne ;)

I never did get the hang of chains.....much prefer ma shafty's ;-)

Gulp

Churchill-dog.jpg

Oh Shet

no worries happy posting and enjoy your stay on YOC good to see females into biking :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online