This post is 3822 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone, New member here just stopping in to introduce myself. My name is Josh and I enjoy fixing motorized recreational vehicles, Everything from vintage bikes to newer bikes and atv's that have just been neglected. I currently have in my garage a 1975 Yamaha DT400 that I picked up for $50 thats in pretty darn good condition with the exception that it is missing the Carb. I hope to gain some good knowledge from this forum as it seems there are quite a few intelligent people on here that share the same interests.

Josh

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice intro Josh, welcome to the Y-O-C B)

this forum as it seems there are quite a few intelligent people on here

Josh

Welcome josh,,,, are you shure your on the same forum , as i havn"t met any of them yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D ------------------------------------------------------------------:lol:

• 2 years later...

Barberman this thread is 4 years old mate you would be best starting a new one in the WORKSHOP section.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online