intro

This post is 4857 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

greetings all from Florida....

Im KD, and at 33 ive finally gotten on 2 wheels and a motor!!

went out and bought a suzuki 650 and realized i was in ovvvver my head for a first motorized experience.....traded it for a gorgeous 96 Virago 250.....currently working on becoming a parking-lot champion! My friends stay bustin my balls for riding such a small bike, but they all have been riding dirt bikes and such since they were little kids....im startin from SCRATCH...and loving my little 250! lol.....

Im not very mechanical either, yet feel that taking care of my own bike is a big part of fully enjoying motorcycle ownership. Im hoping to be able to get into my bike with wrench as much as on the seat.

I do happen to know about dogs as im a dogman thru and thru....have been training dogs for 15 years and learning the entire way.....ive worked with most breeds that are out there and have done everything from hunting to protection work and dealing with aggressive dogs.......so as much as i plan to be asking for all of your experience and help with my bike, if anybody has any type of dog questions from training to breeding or just general BS, id be happy to offer whatever information and assistance i can.....

thanks all and hope to learn alot

KD

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome KD. take my hat off to you for dropping in CC"s , you have to walk before you can run , ;) a few Kanine owners on here, ther is a thread somwhere with pics of members dogs ,,:)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online